Friday, January 21, 2011

Writing

I’m really happy when I’m writing… wow! How thrilling it is to choose between black or blue ink! Like when I have to decide what to wear daily: Mondays through Fridays the corporate costume and on weekends everything that’s allowed under Miami standards.
Photobucket
Writing is commitment and faithfulness to my notebook. Wait a minute… I have many notebooks! How pro-mis-cu-ous… I guess writing is exciting!
Photobucket
Writing makes me a focused person. Or not really. Sometimes I want to write a novel. Other times I want to keep up with this blog about life in Miami. Certain nights I dream of creating the perfect science fiction + spiritual adventure, some sort of “Harry Potter meets Left Behind” book. Many days I want to write about the joy –or misery- of being a woman. Well… writing makes me go to the shrink more often. (I love you dear shrink).
Photobucket
I’m really happy when I’m writing because it is therapy. It is a way to express and let out all my random thoughts, the reflections of a disorganized mind that lives more somewhere else than… in Miami.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment